11.7.11

Happy Monday!

I'm sorry I've been a slacker lately and haven't updated my blog.  I guess I have been too busy living my life to write about it.  (Which is not a bad thing, I think.)  I've been busy in the evenings riding.  April and I are both taking lessons and it has been very interesting for both of us to unlearn our bad habits and relearn the good.  I never realized April is a pacer ( I knew she was gated, just not that she paced) until we started all of this, and I have been trying to teach her to trot.  I'm sure we are quite comical to watch since neither of us really know what we are doing.  But, we are having fun and getting in shape!

I don't have any pictures of April and me training, but I do have some funny pictures from this weekend of the cats.  Apparently, my cats like to hide and think they are doing such a good job of it.

Rex hiding the muscadine vine.  He is probably hoping to kill something.

Barnabus hiding under the grill cover.  (??)  I guess he thinks we can't see him...

Happy Monday!

1 comment: